Horizon Academy refers Testing Center inquiries to local neuro-psychologists who works with children, teens and adults to assess and diagnose learning problems and provides specific recommendations to improve school success. Testing can be done by one specialist for specific needs or by a team of specialists for a more comprehensive assessment.
Diagnostic Testing Referrals
Assessment Areas Addressed:
- Learning Disability
- Non-verbal Learning Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Evaluations of learning strengths and weaknesses
- ACT/SAT college accommodations
Our Thorough Assessments:
- Determine why a student is struggling in school.
- Help students and their families identify and understand the cognitive, academic, and communication strengths and problems that affect learning.
- Identify helpful teaching and learning strategies.
- Help determine appropriate accommodations for college, as well as ACTs, LSATs, MCATs and other board examinations.
Your testing needs can be accommodated in a timely manner within a safe, quiet environment and our highly-qualified staff can answer any questions you might have. Questions? Call us at 913-789-9443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive more information click the link below!